Park at Merevale Road
The site of a landscape park that has its origins during the Post Medieval period and was associated with Merevale Hall.
1 Landscape park, c.120ha, surrounding 19th century mansion and gardens. The park is mainly open from the north and north west, with considerable woodland to the south west and south. The main park wall was erected in 1836. A series of pools to the north west of the park were created in 1837 by W S Dugdale. In the mid-19th century, W E Nesfield built extensive double terraces with central steps before the south east front of the Hall.