Parish Church of All Saints, Honington
The Parish Church of All Saints dating to the Medieval period. The church was largely rebuilt in the Post Medieval period. The church is located 300m north west of Honington.
1 Apsidal chancel, nave, N and S aisles, and W tower. The tower is an unusual example of a rebuilding in the 15th century on older foundations with the re-use of windows, etc, of the late 13th century. Otherwise the church is of c1680. A church is recorded here in 1291.
2 Simple W tower of c1275-1300. The rest of c1680-85. 17th century furnishings; 18th century and 19th century monuments to members of the Parker and Townsend families.
3 Sir Henry Parker rebuilt the church in the 1680s.
4 Noted by Ordnance Survey.