Medieval road/hollow way
The line of a road dating from the Medieval period which remained in use until the Imperial period. It is now visible as an earthwork or hollow way. It is located 900m south west of the church in Ullenhall.
1 A minor road branched off from a road running northwards through the parish at SP1166 and joined up with an old road running from Woodwards Green in Morton Bagot towards the present Cadborough Farm at SP1166. The road was still in use in 1839 and marked on the OS map. Today the road appears as a deep hollow way.
3 Ordnance Survey Map.