St. Peter's Church, Dorsington
The Church of St Peter was built in during the Imperial period. It is situated in the the centre of Dorsington.
1 Dorsington Church, in the centre of the village, was built in 1745, and is in normal use. It stands adjacent to Moat house (WA1812), a large moated farmhouse.
2 St Peter, built 1758. Red and yellow chequered brick built possibly on the stone foundation of a preceding church. The windows have been victorianised.