The site of a road dating to the Imperial period, called Collier's Lane. It forms a hollow way at its western end and runs from Warnap towards Henley.
1 A road runs across the S part of the parish from Warnap E towards Henley. It was known as Colliers’s Lane, apparently referring to the activity of charcoal burners obtaining wood from the nearby woodlands. It was also in existence in 1839 and forms a hollow way at its W end. Collier’s Grove lay at its E end.