Deserted Settlement 600m S of Oldberrow Hill Farm
The site of a deserted settlement dating to the Imperial period and visible as an earthwork. It was situated 800m north of Outhill.
1 Field remains suggest former settlement beside the former Oldberrow-Beoley road, and the farmer reports constant finds of ‘donkey-shoes’. Immediately to the S two buildings are shown on OS 1814 field sheet and one building was surviving in 1839. This is not recorded as a house in the Tithe Awards but there are substantial foundations which suggest that it had been a house at least prior to the award.