Church of St Nicholas, Baddesley Ensor, near Nuneaton
The Parish Church of St. Nicholas which was built during the Imperial period.
1 In 1848 the parish church was entirely rebuilt on a new site.
2 Built by Henry Clutton. Nave and chancel may actually be of different dates as they do not look like the work of the same man, or the same generation. The nave has thin windows and no aisles, and still the proportions of the Commissioners’ churches, while the chancel is almost High Victorian, with the tricky handling of the arch and screen of the chancel and of other details.