Church of St John the Evangelist, Kenilworth
The church of St John the Evangelist was built during the Imperial period when a new parish was created. It is situated 400m north west of the cricket ground, Kenilworth.
1 Chancel, nave, S aisle, vestry, and W tower. Erected at the S end of the town in 1852, when a new parish was created. A mixture of Gothic styles, built of red sandstone rubble with ashlar dressings. The tower terminates in an octagonal spire.
2 1851-2 by Ewan Christian. Spacious, with SW steeple. Broach-spire. Decorated tracery.