Boon's Wharf to N of Tuttle Hill, Nuneaton
Boon's Canal Wharf, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods. It was in use during the Imperial period and was situated 400m east of Windmill Hill Quarry.
1 This wharf on the Coventry Canal is shown as being served by tramways from ‘Windmill Hill Quarry’ on the 1st ed OS 25″.
2 Also shown on 1888 OS 6″.
3 Shown on 1923 OS 6″.
4 There was no access to the site.