Curdworth Wharf, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods during the Imperial period. It was located soutwest of Curdworth Bridge, and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1903.
1 The 1903 25″ OS shows a wharf at this location.
2 There is a discernible widening of the canal just west of the bridge where the old wharf is shown on the map. However, 100 yards west of this point there is access to the canal from nearrby agricultural buildings. Either of these features could be considered a wharf.