Rugby's first park opened 1874. Bandstand, War Memorial gates, boundary planting to E,W and N.
Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
Park adjacent to river Anker with bandstand, serpentine paths and shrubbery.
Recommended for inclusion on the Local List by Lovie.
Open area developed as pleasure ground/playing field for Rugby School c. 1810 - 1815.
Recommended for inclusion on Register/Local List by Lovie.
Site on former St. Nicholas meadow. Formal paths and bedding areas to west, less formal area to east beyond St. John's brook.
Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie
Public park opened 1897. Incorporates New River Walk.
Riverside walk with trees and planting on south bank of river Leam. Linked to Victoria Park by underpass.