The site of a Medieval shrunken settlement, with four areas of desertion. House platforms, hollow ways, trackways, and a pond are visible as earthworks and on aerial photographs. It is situated to the west of Flecknoe.
The remains of a dam associated with a probable mill pond. The dam and the pond survive as earthworks. They date to the Medieval/Post Medieval period and are situated 350m south west of Fox Covert, Leek Wootton.
Formal gardens surrounding Upton House, mainly dating to the 20th century. The gardens may overlie formal gardens which surrounded the Post Medieval house.
Ladbroke Hall grounds, a park dating from the Post Medieval to the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1906. The pleasure gardens consisted of a formal canal, lake and kitchen garden.
The site of a pond which is still visible as an earthwork. Of unknown date, the pond may have been a fishpond or associated with local brick manufacture. The site is in the Ash Plantation at Wedgnock Rifle Range.
A large pond recorded on a mid-19th century reconstruction of the Inclosure and Tithe awards. It may have been associated with the medieval Priory of Wootton Wawen. The site is located 100 west of St. Peter's Church, Wootton Wawen.
A feature, possibly a pond, is visible as a cropmark on aerial photographs. It is of unknown date. The site is located 500m east of Halford.
The site of a Medieval deserted settlement. House platforms, enclosures, ponds, drainage channels and a hollow way are visible as earthworks. Ploughing has uncovered some Medieval and Post Medieval pottery. The site is located at Lower Green, Old Milverton.
The site of a Post Medieval deserted settlement. House platforms, enclosures, ponds, drainage channels, and a hollow way are visible as earthworks. Ploughing has uncovered some Medieval and Post Medieval pottery. It is situated at Lower Green, Old Milverton.
Possibly a former boundary ditch or pond. Uncertain hollow feature found in an excavated trench.