The site of a brewery which was in use during the Imperial period, it was known as Brewers' Stores, and the building has recently been rendered. It stands on Russell Street, Leamington Spa.
Barton House, a Post Medieval manor house with a brewhouse. It is situated 100m north of the Church of St Lawrence.
The site of the former Leamington Brewery which was in operation during the Imperial period. Part of the building was demolished in 1986 except one wing which was converted into flats. It stood on Lillington Avenue, Leamington Spa.
A malt house dating to the Imperial period. It was used for malting grain for the brewing process. The malt house was situated 100m west of the church at Honiley.
The site of Thornley's Brewery which was in use towards the end of the Imperial period. The brewery was demolished during the 1970s but it had been situated 100m south of Radford Road, Radford Semele.
A malt house which was built during the Post Medieval period. It is now a domestic dwelling. It is situated in Mill Street, Warwick.
The site of a brewery dating to the Imperial period. The building is situated in Clopton Road, Stratford upon Avon.
19th century brewery located off Church Street, Alcester.
The site of a brewery which is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The brewery buildings are still standing but they are now in domestic use. The brewery was situated 600m south east of the Church of St Margaret, Wolston.
The site of a brewery or malt house which was in use during the Imperial period. It is marked on a map of Brinklow dating to 1838. The buildings are still standing. They are situated on Broad Street, Brinklow.