Grafton Court, Temple Grafton. 1930s
[The court is actually on the site of an older stately moated house that was burnt down. Signs of the moat in the gardens can still be seen. When the new Court was built the owners had the bell tower removed from the neighbouring Court Farm as it spoilt the view from the Court. The bell is now situated on the west side of the old servants quarters of Court Farm. The Court was also used for some time as a hotel but has now been seperated into into different apartments and sold off as flats.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 226/130, img: 1471
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.