A pound which was used for penning livestock during the Imperial period. It is situated at Haseley Green.
The Lunt, a fort that was rebuilt several times throughout the Roman period. A section of the defences, the barracks and a granary have been found from the earliest phase of fort during archaeological excavations. The Roman fort is situated north of Coventry Road, Baginton.
A stable block which was built during the Imperial period which is 'L' shaped in plan. The building is situated 700m east of Newbold Comyn Park.
An early cob building of uncertain date and first shown on late 19th century mapping.
An agricultural building which appears to have been part of a domestic site in the late 19th century.
Bearley Mill. A modern building which began as the Milk Marketing Board's grass drying centre in 1948. It is now a country shop. The building lies on Snitterfield Road, Bearley
The present house dates to the Imperial period but an older house has been incorporated into the standing outbuildings. It is situated at Back Lane, High Cross.
Buildings dating to at least 1849. A stable survives from what may have been a post medieval farmstead. The meadow was called Workhouse Meadow in 1849 and it is possible that they were associated with the Studley Workhouse.Was historic parish of Studley NB Now in Solihull district (MSI 1395)
A pound which was used for penning livestock during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1904. It was situated south of Long Itchington.
A pound, where animals were penned during the Post Medieval or later periods. The pound lies north of