Windmill at Heath Farm
The site of a windmill dating to the Imperial period. The windmill is marked on an estate map of 1818. The windmill mound survives as an earthwork. The windmill was situated 300m south west of Five Lane Ends.
1 Windmill Close marked.
2 A mound, ploughed-out but distinct, survives on the site. This is now 0.5m maximum height.