Wesleyan Chapel, High Street, Fenny Compton
A Wesleyan Chapel built in the Imperial period, and located in the High Street, Fenny Compton.
1 A narrow frontage, barely exposed between two houses. Stone wall rendered above the entrance with a round-arched upper window and a tablet dated 1838. Rear walls of brick with a slate roof. Interior largely refitted in the late 19th century.