Wellesbourne Mill for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval period. It operated until 1958. The building dates from 1834. It has an internal breast shot wheel and workable machinery. It stands 1km south east of the church.
1 In 1086 there were three mills in the manor and one or more may have stood on this site. Two mills are mentioned in the 16th to 17th century, one of these may have been the windmill. Information on ownership exists for the 19th century. The mill continued to operate until c1958 though not by water power. The three storey brick building was erected in 1834. There is an internal breast-shot wheel and some of the other mill machinery survives. The whole of the building is used to house a fine collection of early agricultural implements. The adjoining mill house is older than the mill by many years, and some of the nearby farm buildings seem to date from the 16th or 17th century.
3 All the machinery needed to restore the mill to working order is intact. The building itself is in fairly good condition. A millpond is situated here.