Site of Windmill 400m NE of Willoughby House
The site of a windmill which was in use during the Post Medieval period. It is marked on a map of 1725. The windmill had gone out of use by 1825. It was situated 1km south west of Willoughby.
1 Post mill. Built by 1725. Ceased by early 19th century.
2 Windmill marked.
3 Windmill marked.
4 The mill does not appear on maps from 1822 onwards. No traces of the windmill were visible when the site was visited.