Site of Warnap Deserted Settlement
The site of the deserted settlement of Warnap, dating to the Imperial period. The settlement is known from documentary evidence. It was situated 700m east of Morton Bagot.
1 Early maps indicate a small hamlet settlement beside the road from Outhill to Wootton Wawen in the extreme E corner of the parish. In the 19th century a road ran N-E from this spot across the S end of Oldberrow parish. An estate map of 1820 indicates two houses in existence at that date, with one possible former house-site. The road was formerly braided at this point. Only one house remained in 1863.