Site of the Marble Yard, land off Birmingham Road, Saltisford, Warwick
The site of a factory, known as the Marble Yard, which built in the Post Medieval period. The site was subsequently converted into a house. The site covers an area north west of Wavey Tree Drive and Mallory Drive and is now covered with industrial buildings
1 Manufactory known as the Marble Yard built in 1625. Not known what was manufactured specifically as source document more interested in charting the social and economic history of the Parkes family on the environs of Warwick, who purchased the site in 1790. It is clear, however that the Marble House was something akin to a mansion by the 19th century following various refurbishments and extensions. Site redeveloped.