Site of Saw Mill to N of Purlieu Lane
The site of a saw mill which was in use during the Imperial period and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. On the site there now stands a modern house and garden. The mill was located 100m north of the castle.
1 ‘Saw Mill’ marked.
2 There is no sign of the building now, a modern house/garden stands on the site.