Site of Poss Post Medieval Manor House at Grafton Court
The site of a Post Medieval manor house which was destroyed in 1804. The manor house stood 500m south of Temple Grafton.
1 In 1540 the manor (PRN 1725) passed to the Crown. A modern building now stands on the site and replaced an ancient manor house which was destroyed in 1804.
2 Noted by Ordnance Survey.