Site of Mason's Arms Inn, High Street, Bidford on Avon
Site of historic inn situated on the north side of the High street.
1 2 Site of Masons’ Arms inn, High street, Bidford
Historic inn recorded on F White & Co.’s, and Victuallers’ databases. The latter shows it in existence in 1805.
Situated on the north side of the High street opposite the White Lion inn in the medieval part of the town. Building now on the junction with High street and Court way.
Listed building record (1720) gives a date of C17 for the inn, and the name ‘Anglo Saxon inn’. The name ‘Masons’ Arms inn’ appears on the first edition map.