Site of Lea Bridge, Lea Marston
The site of Lea Bridge, which was built during the Post Medieval period. It was situated on the east side of Lea Marston.
1 The modern bridge was reconstructed by the County Council in 1909. On the W bank, N of the bridge, are the stone remains of the previous bridge.
2 1698. This bridge was repaired after being carried away by flood.
3 Photographed in 1977.