Site of Holy Trinity Church, Church Street, Rugby
The site of Holy Trinity Church which was built during the Imperial period. The church was demolished in 1983. It was situated on Church Street, Rugby.
1 Chancel, transepts, and central tower, nave with aisles, and S porch. Consecrated in 1854 as a chapel of ease to the parish church. In the Decorated style from the designs of Sir George Gilbert Scott.
4 The last service was held in 1974. When the site was visited in 1983 demolition had just been completed.
5 Photograph of the lych gate.