Site of hall and garden at Fenny Compton
The site of a house known as The Hall which dated to the Post Medieval period with landscaped gardens. It is known to have been in decay by 1746. It was situated 500m south east of Fenny Compton.
1 The Hall was built above the brook in Hall Yard, and the immediate area was landscaped. This landscaping included a fishpond (PRN 6197). The slope up to the church seems to have been terraced. The Hall was in decay by 1746, and has now disappeared completely except for a few foundation stones poking through the surface of the field.