Site of former garden temple
Sanderson Miller designed garden temple c. 1745. Demolished in the early 19th century. A replacement garden temple was rebuilt at the southern end of the pool.
1 Management plan of the existing structure (south end of pool) includes historic background and picture of the original garden temple that stood to the north of the pool.