Site of Dovecote 80m SE of Church, Dunchurch
The site of a Post Medieval dovecote, a building used for the breeding and housing of doves or pigeons. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886 and was situated south east of the church at Dunchurch.
1 An OS map of 1886 shows a dovecote beside the remains of a moat.
2 A modern dwelling now covers the site. No other references could be found on old maps at the CRO. No traces seen during a site visit. See also WA4119 – moated site.