Site of Congregational Church, Overstone Road
The site of a chapel that was in use during the Imperial period. The chapel is marked on a tithe award map of 1843. It was situated 300m north west of the church at Withybrook.
1 Congregational Church marked.
2 The chapel has been demolished and the site is now overgrown and covered by rubble.