Site of Chapel at Shelfield, Aston Cantlow.
The site of a Chapel of Ease dating to the Medieval period. It has since been converted into a dwelling. It is situated in Shelfield.
1 A chapel of ease at Shelfield was licensed by the Bishop of Worcester in 1391. The building had been converted into a dwelling house by 1866. It was still commemorated as late as the third quarter of the last century by a field known as Chapel Piece.