Site of Canal Wharf at Mancetter Bridge
The site of a canal wharf where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods. It dates to the Imperial period and was situated at Mancetter Bridge, 700m south west of Mancetter. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887.
1 Site of canal wharf marked on OS map of 1887. The wharf was at the end of a tramway from Oldbury stone quarry.