Road W of Oldberrow
The route of a road dating from the Medieval to the Imperial period. It is situated 700m north west of Oldberrow.
1 A road ran from Cadborough Farm to Woodwards Green in Morton Bagot. The western continuation of the road in Morton Bagot was closed in 1807, and the road was not shown on the 1839 tithe award. The route is still followed by a public footpath.