Railway Station & Goods Yard (Site 17), Salford Priors
The site of a railway station and goods yard dating to the Imperial period. They are situated 400m north east of the church, Salford Priors.
1 Railway station of 1866 with 2 storey platform. The goods siding is now used as an office and storeroom.
2 The proposed new bypass will not affect this site, which is owned by Bomford Turner Ltd.