A house originally built during the Post Medieval period and is surrounded by a park. There were additions and alterations made to the house in the Imperial period. It has recently been renovated and restored and is situated in Ullenhall.
Features reflecting the 19th century housing developments along Dugdale Street and Chapel Street, as depicted on the 1887 OS map, were recorded at The Ropewalk, Chapel Street, Nuneaton.
An archaeological investigation uncovered evidence of settlement dating to the Medieval period. Two houses, yards and pottery were found. The site is situated 400m north of the church, Fenny Compton.
A demolished brick wall, dating to the Medieval and Post Medieval periods and possibly an original garden wall. There were also Post Medieval yard surfaces. The features were found 700m north east of Cracknut Hill during archaeological work.
Two cobbled surfaces were uncovered during archaeological work to the rear of a property in Long Street, Atherstone. The surfaces were probably the remains of a former yard.
The site of Cox's Timber Yard, which was in operation from the Imperial period until its closure in 1991, is marked as a timber wharf on the 1851 Board of Health Plan. It has been converted into a museum and other attractions and is located to the west of Clopton Bridge, Stratford.
The possible extent of the Medieval settlement of Kineton, as suggested by the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. Kineton is considered a 'typical' example of medieval urban failure.
A Medieval pit and traces of a yard were found during an archaeological excavation. The discoveries suggest that the site was occupied during the 12th century. The site is 50m north of Guy's Tower, Warwick Castle.
A possible medieval occupation surface cut by medieval pits dating from the 13th/14th century.
The remains of a Medieval settlement were found during archaeological work. The remains comprised a boundary ditch, building and a yard. The site was located 800m east of Ryton on Dunsmore.