Broom Mills Railway Station, Broom, Arrow
Broom Mills Railway Station which was built during the Imperial period The remains of the station are situated 300m west of the post office, Broom.
1 Railway station of 1879. Tracks were lifted in 1965. Now used by WCC Highways department.
2 The remains of the railway station are used by Warwicks CC as a Highways Depot. The bridge has been removed. It is recommended that the station be fully recorded photographically and offered to the Midland Railway Centre at Butterley in Derbyshire.
3 Remains of station and immediate area sold by Warwickshire County Council on 29th February 2008 to private owners.