Presbyterian/Unitarian Chapel, Rosemary Hill, Kenilworth
A former nonconformist chapel built in the Imperial period, now converted for use as a theatre. It is situated on Rosemary Hill, Kenilworth.
2 Former Presbyterian chapel. Built for a congregation which originated about 1700 and whose first meeting-house was erected in 1705. The present chapel was built in 1845, by which date the society was regarded as Unitarian, closed in 1891, and has since been converted for use as the ‘Priory Theatre’. A modest building of sandstone with a gabled front. Considerable extensions have recently been made for theatrical use.