Post Medieval Roman Catholic Chapel at Foxcote House, Ilmington
A Roman Catholic chapel dating to the Post Medieval period. This was the private chapel attached to Foxcote House. It is located 500m south west of Windmill Hill Plantation.
1 Foxcote is a large 18th century house. Attached to it is a chapel used for two centuries by the Roman Catholics of the district until the construction of the Catholic church in the village in 1935 (PRN 2713).
2 A plain four-bay structure with arched windows.