Baptist Chapel to N of Bell Inn
The site of a Baptist Chapel that dates to the Imperial period. The chapel is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1926. It was situated north west of the Bell Inn in Monks Kirby.
1 Baptist Chapel marked.
2 The chapel is marked immediately N of the Bell Inn, just S of Monks Kirby but actually in Pailton parish. There is no sign of the building today, and the area is just lying waste.