Lord Nelson public house, Long Street, Atherstone
Historic public house
1 2 3 Lord Nelson public house, Long Street, Atherstone.
Historic public house recorded on Pigot’s, F. White and Co.’s, and Victuallers’ databases, the latter shows it in existence in 1808.
Situated on the south side of Long Street, next door to the Hand and Bottle public house, within the medieval settlement area.
Buildings to the rear.