Weavers' Arms public house, Astley Road, Wood End, Fillongley
Historic public house situated on Astley road, Wood End.
1 Site of Weaver’s Arms, Astley road, Wood End, Fillongley.
Historic public house recorded on F. White & Co.’s database, which shows it in existence in 1874.
Buildings to rear.
Situated on the east side of Astley road, at Wood End, 1,130 m to north east of Fillongley.