Imperial steam mill, Exhall, Stratford on Avon
A steam mill which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated 100m south of Exhall Court.
1 Brick built barn with tiled roof. Iron shafts pass through the walls. The machinery consists of two pairs of stones and complete cast iron gearing. It formerly had three sets of stones driven by an external steam engine. The mill was worked as a trading mill from 1892 until 1900, and then it reverted to grinding animal feed for the farm.