Grendon Bridge, near Croft House
Grendon Bridge, a large, single arched ashlar bridge that was constructed in the Imperial period to replace an earlier bridge. It is situated 300m south of the church, Grendon.
1 The present bridge was built in 1825 to replace the earlier Grendon Bridge (PRN 198)
2 1825. Large single arched ashlar bridge, splayed ramped approaches, soild parapets.
3 Photographed in 1977.