Fishpond 200m NW of Hodnell Manor
Earthworks of a Post Medieval fishpond, used for the breeding and storage of fish. It is situated 200m north west of Hodnell Manor.
1 Earthworks were recently discovered in 1873.
2 The above reference may apply to this, or, another unlocated site.
3 On the NW side of the village site is a large fishpond with a particularly steep S bank. The fishpond is now silted up and dry.