Fisher's Mill Wharf, Middleton
The site of Fisher's Mill Wharf, a canal wharf, where vessels would have loaded and unloaded goods. It dated to the Imperial period and lay 50m south of Fisher's Mill Bridge, and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1903.
1 This wharf is marked on the 1903 OS 25″ map. It is located just south of Fisher’s Mill Bridge. It presumably served the nearby Fisher’s Mill, reported to have been working until 1905 and demolished in 1925 (see also WA 123).
2 There was no access to this site.