Congregational Chapel, Butlers Road, Long Compton
A Congregational Chapel dating to the Imperial Period. It is situated in Butlers Road, 50m south of the Primary School.
1 The Ebenezer Congregational Chapel dates to 1820 and is still in normal use. It is brick-built, with a facing of stone blocks at the front, and the roof is of slate.
2 Built 1824-5.