The Church of St James the Great, Long Marston
Image courtesy of Roger Molesworth 18 July 2020
Long Marston Church. 1900s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 239/169, img: 1715
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.
Description of this historic site
The Church of St James, Long Marston was originally built during the Medieval period. It is situated in Long Marston.
Notes about this historic site
1 The church has a quire (with Early English and Perpendicular features), nave, half-timbered W bell-turret, S porch, and a fine wood and plaster ancient porch with original stone bench. The font has a Norman bowl with later pillar.
3 Noted by Ordnance Survey.
4 Photograph of the lych gate.
- For the sources of these notes, see the
- Timetrail record
- produced by the Historic Environment Record.