Church of St George, Newbold Pacey
The Church of St George, originally Medieval, was completely rebuilt in the Imperial period. The church is situated 250m south east of Newbold Pacey Hall.
1 Chancel, S organ-chamber and vestry, nave, S transept, S aisle and a N porch-tower. The church was entirely rebuilt in 1881-2 in 13th century style. Two 12th century doorways were saved and reset.