Church of All Saints, Withybrook
The parish church of All Saints, built in the Medieval period, with modifications through to the Imperial period. The church is located 175m north-east of Withybrook Bridge.
1 Chancel, nave, N and S aisles, N chapel, S porch, and NW tower. Rebuilt in the 14th century when the aisles were added. In the late 15th century the tower was built in the NW corner of the church, the aisle being widened to accommodate it, the chapel and clearstorey added, and the chancel partly rebuilt. Restored in 1821 and 1890. Late 12th century font. Late 15th century Easter Sepulchre, badly mutilated. Monument to Sir Christopher Wright (d1602).
2 Photograph of the interior.
3 Architectural description.
4 OS Card.
6 Plan of church.