Boundary Marker at Church Green, Morton Bagot
A linear earthwork, probably a boundary, dating to the Medieval or Post Medieval period. It is located 100m north west of Morton Bagot.
1 The deserted settlement of Church Green, WA 1323, was an area of common land and remained unenclosed until 1807. The edge of the common may be seen clearly as a raised embankment in the field opposite the church, known as ‘Ben’s Meadow’.